Factsheet Developer: Founding date: Website: Press / Business Contact: Address: Phone:
Based in Derbyshire, United Kingdom
July 18, 2011
19 Hadfield Road
+00 (44) 7855 377 873
Press / Business Contact:
QuickDraw is a gun-slinging homage to traditional Western films and Victorian pistol duels. A no-screen, digitally-enabled game for two to seven players using PSMove controllers, the goal is to be fastest straight-shooter around. As in the Wild West, stare your opponents down with your best John Wayne or Clint Eastwood impression. As it reaches high-noon, make sure you take those varmits down in a blaze of glory.
Alternatively, take on your foes in the Victorian era and enact the Code Duello to restore your honour. Settle on a random number of paces, turn your back and walk. Do you trust your enemies enough not to shoot you in the back? On the sound of the church bell, make sure to spin round & fire your PSMove pistol and be claimed the winner.
QuickDraw was initially conceived during the Global Game Jam 2013 at Staffordshire University. Following a weekend of prototyping, QuickDraw was the result of a 3am reminisce about Spaghetti Western movies. 30 minutes later, QuickDraw was born and proceeded to reduce everyone’s productivity to nil for the remainder of the day. QuickDraw has now been shown at events around the world including A Maze Berlin, Nottingham ‘GameCity Nights’, London’s ‘Bit of Alright’, Copenhagen w00t Festival and coming to E3 IndieCade Showcase 2013.
- High-stakes physical multiplayer action
- Authentic Spaghetti Western experiences
- No-screen party game for 2-7 players
QuickDraw – PSMove Game
QuickDraw – First Play
We have far more images available for Greenfly Studios but if you have any specific requests, please let us know!
Logo / Icon
Awards & Recognitions
- Rezzed 2013
- E3 IndieCade Showcase 2013
- UKIE Westminster Summer Reception
- Copenhagen w00t Festival Night Game Selection
- Bit of Alright London Exhibitor
- Penny Arcade Report: Behind the scenes with QuickDraw
– Ben Kuchera, Penny Arcade
- QuickDraw is the JS Joust of a Mexican Standoff
– Chris Priestman, IndieStatik
- QuickDraw: Duel with other players, no TV necessary
– Jeffrey Matulef, EuroGamer
- Quick Draw PS Move Duelling Game: Now This is an FPS
– Lambert Varias, Technabob
- QuickDraw: The hilariously brilliant party game from Greenfly Studios
– Aaron Richardson, n3rdabl3
About Greenfly Studios
Greenfly Studios is a British micro- games studio based in Derbyshire, set up by Stephen Morris and Katie Young in 2011. We make mobile, desktop and whiteboard games that are innovative and entertaining for all ages.
More information on Greenfly Studios, our logo and relevant media can be found here.
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Technical Director, Programmer
Creative Director, Producer